Fresh off his third straight election win last month, Ontario Premier Doug Ford seems content to watch the fight to form the ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford has expressed his support for retaliatory tariffs in response to U.S. President Donald Trump‘s ...
Pierre Poilievre said he hasn't approached Doug Ford for campaign help. Ford indicated he won't be offering up public support ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford calls for a united 'team Canada approach' following US President Donald Trump's announcement of a ...
Ford also told Davis that he was “cautiously optimistic” when he saw that Canada was not on the list of U.S. President Trump’s newly announced import levies, adding that the economic uncertainty ...
Prime Minister Mark Carney says countermeasures designed for “maximum impact” will focus on vehicles that don’t comply with the USMCA.
U.S. President Donald Trump has announced he is putting a 25 per cent tariff on all vehicles made outside the country ...
The president dreams of factories reopened and towns revitalized by tariffs, but stocks plunged on fears economic growth will ...
U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed an executive order for global so-called "reciprocal tariffs" Wednesday, but ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford says U.S. Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick has told him that impending auto tariffs may not apply ...