( NewsNation) — Ontario Premier Doug Ford sounded a conciliatory note Wednesday after President Trump announced a new slate of tariffs on foreign trade partners — minus Canada and Mexico.
Ford also told Davis that he was “cautiously optimistic” when he saw that Canada was not on the list of U.S. President Trump’s newly announced import levies, adding that the economic uncertainty ...
After speaking on the phone with Prime Minister Mark Carney, Premier Doug Ford said Canada got “the best of a bad deal” when ...
Alberta Premier DANIELLE SMITH claimed a “big win” for Canada, mostly, “with work to be done of course.” Auto parts honcho ...
Here are the key announcements and actions Trump has taken since he returned to the White House and launched his trade war with Canada, and how we got here.
Under its “Boots, Not Suits” plan, the party promises more training programs, grants and faster employment insurance payouts ...
Prime Minister Mark Carney said Thursday that Canada will match U.S. President Donald Trump’s 25% auto tariffs with a tariff on vehicles imported from the United States.
Long-threatened tariffs from U.S. President Donald Trump have plunged the country into a global trade war — all while ...
7hOpinion
Calgary Herald on MSNBell: Smith slams those whipping up Canadians for a brawl with the U.S.Well, there has been a lot of rhetoric flying around since late last year when a weakling Prime Minister Justin Trudeau met ...
Yahoo Finance will chronicle the latest news and updates on Trump's tariffs — from the threats to the eventual policy.
Foreign investment thrives on stability. Trump’s tariffs − and the current climate of uncertainty − could drive capital away.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results