( NewsNation) — Ontario Premier Doug Ford sounded a conciliatory note Wednesday after President Trump announced a new slate of tariffs on foreign trade partners — minus Canada and Mexico.
Foreign investment thrives on stability. Trump’s tariffs − and the current climate of uncertainty − could drive capital away.
Analysts say the president’s vow to lower Americans’ gasoline and electricity is imperiled by his tariffs and on-and-off ...
New Trump administration tariffs on imported goods could exacerbate a shortage of parts used by the energy industry ...
For over a year before the November 2024 presidential election, Donald Trump had been signalling he planned to impose ...
Doug Ford is warning of retaliatory measures as the U.S. President Donald Trump prepares to impose tariffs on several countries.
22h
Latin Times on MSNCanadian Premier Says He's Willing To Remove Tariffs 'Tomorrow' If Trump Backs DownOntario Premier Doug Ford said Canada is prepared to remove all previous tariffs on U.S. goods if the Trump administration ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford proposed Wednesday that Canada could drop its tariffs on US imports — if President Trump did the ...
Ontario’s premier reiterated his call for Canada to strike a bilateral trade deal with the US, cutting out Mexico, hours ...
As Donald Trump’s unjust trade war with Canada heats up, Canadian politicians are advocating less economic dependence on ...
Dissolving Ontario’s partnership with GE-Hitachi would make the Americans take notice – and set North America’s nuclear ...
Alberta premier Danielle Smith has been welcomed by Trump-friendly Republican circles, landing her in hot water in Canada.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results