Three Palestinians, including a 15-year-old, were shot and killed by Israeli forces in the southern and central West Bank over the past day, the Palestinian Authority’s Health Ministry said Friday ...
The Israel Defense Forces said early Monday morning that IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Eyal Zamir had ordered the removal of an entire battalion from action in the West Bank following an incident last ...
Israel’s military has suspended a reserve battalion of soldiers whose unit detained and assaulted a CNN crew in the occupied West Bank, according to the cable news network, which cited military ...
(JTA) — Israeli President Isaac Herzog on Monday reiterated his condemnation of settler violence in the West Bank after more than 1,000 Diaspora Jews signed a letter last week urging him to intervene.
CNN journalists detained, assaulted by IDF soldiers in West Bank, outlet says | RISING Rising A reserve unit for the Israel Defense Forces was suspended after allegedly attacking and detaining CNN ...